• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny is here :) pics added

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
I just picked up Tiny,from Jill hes a bit scared bless him hes just had a good hop round the bedroom though and then i couldnt catch him:lol: Ive now left him to settle down as hes had a very stressfull 2 days,He is alot smallar than i thought so Lyric better behave with him!!!! He is very sweet though:love:

Last edited:
Poor Tiny he looks so sad:( He has eaten his spring greens but not touched anything else,ive just sat stroking him on his head he liked that

He did eat the Wagg pellets I gave him..and carrot and broccoli..so he should be ok
He's had such a muddled few days as I don;t know if he is one of the ones that Tasha's OH gave away and she had to get back..he may have been passed around a few times in the a last week poor thing:(

Glad you like him..and thank you for the wine and chocolate:D
Just having a glass of it now..hic!:lol: x

I took Tilly and Sully to Alice today.... only just made it, the car didnt want to start and I had to ask someone to jump start me!!! :oops: They were so lovely and tame, I wish I could have kept them, they reminded me of my baby Tabby (RIP) (in my siggy in the box!).

He did eat the Wagg pellets I gave him..and carrot and broccoli..so he should be ok
He's had such a muddled few days as I don;t know if he is one of the ones that Tasha's OH gave away and she had to get back..he may have been passed around a few times in the a last week poor thing:(

Oh, and Sam mentioned they were 'all together' ...... none of them are complete bucks are they? :shock:

Hes got some wagg pellets he hasnt touched his carrot,ive just given him some different hay aswell

no all boys neutered

Marie he ate here when he was left on his own in the quiet..you could try covering his cage..might help

Phew! Alice and I had a :shock: moment when I mentioned about them being together, I forgot bunnies got pregnant because my ones are done so it doesnt cross my mind!!! Hahaha!!

Thanks

The little doe that came here didn't eat, drink or pass any pellets last night.:?

Unfortunately we had a bad trip to the vets today, when I dropped my car keys down the drain and had to wait hours for someone to come and rescue me. So she's spent another day in the car.:(
But this evening she's passed pellets and eaten so things are looking up for her.

I just think that they are very stressed at the moment, so hopefully he'll settle down tomorrow.

Back