• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anyone have one of theses?

I think they are made from a more sturdy cardboard so they can support the bunsters weight.

I got one of the houses from this guy.

http://www.cardboardguy.co.uk/

They cost but they are fantastic very durable. Had mine for bout 3 years now, got it for Bunnie but she passed now and Polo is looking after it for her.

Polo loves going in it at about 2.30 in the morning and chewing it and pulling up bits of the layers of paper/cardboard, wakes me up everytime, I have to get him out of it as I live in flat and maybe others can hear it and won't be happy.

Its got a first floor they jump up into from inside and windows that are usually used as the exit.:D

:wave:
thanks for the link which one is it you have the castle looking one.
if so is it big and can your bunnies run in and out the dimensions and pictures mean nothing to me :lol:

:wave:
thanks for the link which one is it you have the castle looking one.
if so is it big and can your bunnies run in and out the dimensions and pictures mean nothing to me :lol:

I have the Large white hideout house one. Got it for Bunnie who was a mini lop, Polo who now uses it is a dwarf lop 10 months old and it is adequate for him to get in and out of. Only thing I did do as he likes to exit out the top windows was to make them a little bit bigger as I was paranoid about him clipping himself as he jumps out and it effecting his jump/landing if it threw him off but he is fine.

Have you had a look at the pictures people have sent in in the Gallery?

Heres Bunnie in it.
P4081175.jpg

Photo-0039.jpg

You can see in the bottom left corner of window were Polo takes delight knawing on it in the early hours of the morning and he has chewed the side of the house on the left.
Photo-0040.jpg

i really want one of these for my rabbits but i just dont see how they can work because its cardboard surley it would collapse under the weight. it says it for children but my annie (who is an angora crossed with lionhead) jumped onto a cardboard box and it bent and she fell off :lol::oops:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Calafant-Card...vr_id=&cguid=6774f3711260a0aad2058c75ff2eb900

Are the sizes in cm or inches as it doesn't say. and also the measurements don't make sense (it looks like they've been cut and pasted from the castle descriptions.

I think bunnies would enjoy a more simple castle/house/fort.

Deej has one we made him from a huge box and he loves it.

Back