• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im presuming

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
and hoping that this week rosie will have gained weight, ive not checked her, i will wait till vet does it for us, but i really think she is doing well this week, she is getting about alot better, not perfect but better then of late, and has for the last couple of nights eaten all of her pellets up as well as greens :D

Awww well done Rosie. I hope she tips the tubby scales a bit more this time :D

hopefully :D i had to top up her excell this morning as i forgot to move her bowl and locksley ended up eating his own breakfast and hers as well :shock: :oops:, no wonder he had a podgy tummy today, greedy fella

:no: Naughty Locksley!! Though I think our little Lettice would be applauding! :lol:
We have a job keeping the weight on our leukemia bun Picollo and his sister Lettice who he lives with is umm.. :oops: rather portly :oops: at present. Though Picollo gets weighed tomorrow as I'm not sure whether he's lost some or its just cos his sister is a bit overweight at mo, either way the vet doesnt want to VHD him til she's weighed him and poss taken bloods. I'm really hoping his weight will be ok tomorrow. x

Last edited:
i sneaked some toast between me and rosie before when locksley wasn't watching, he was too busy eating hay, rosie load crunching didn't get his attention :lol: rosie really enjoyed it, she even came running up to me begging for some as soon as i walked into the room, its soo good to see her running up asking for food again :)

weight check and repeat injection for her tomo :wave:

Back