• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cosmetics raffle for Camp Nibble - Prices worth approx £100!- WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Camp Nibble

Warren Scout
Hi everyone :wave:

One for the ladies!

We have some cosmetics to give away to help raise much needed funds for Camp Nibble. Not a particuarly rabbity prize, but I'm sure there are some glamerous bunny mums amongst us ;)

I've put together 3 great sets of 11 cosmetics. Each set contains the same items. However, the colours you will get will differ. So its a lottery as to what will suit you :p

All of the items are full size 'high end' brands such as Urban Decay and Hard Candy. Each set has 7 lip gosses and 4 eye shadow items. All of the items are unopened and boxed etc.

As cosmetics cost a small fortune the value of each set is over £100 :shock:

The items are from a smoke free but certainly not pet free home :lol:

Raffle tickets will be £3 each or 5 for £10. Payments can be made by paypal to campnibble@hotmail.co.uk or email me at that address for details of how to pay via cheque.

The three winning tickets each winning one of the sets will be drawn on Monday 1st March.

Makeupprize.jpg

(I've checked the items and they state that they are not tested on animals, so I hope that is the case!)

Best of luck everyone :D

Hannah x

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm telling people how to suck eggs but when making the paypal payment, if you select the personal option and mark it as a gift, the sender pays the paypal charge meaning that all the precious money goes to the buns.

p.s. it's 54p on £10 so not much more than a First Class stamp.

We have quite a selection of fabbo cosmetics to use as prizes to help us raise much needed funds. So if this raffle is a success we'll have to think of some other fun ways to give them away.

Even if you're not a lipgloss-aholic yourself they could make great pressies :D

I can't afford to take part at the mo, but just wanted to encourage others to take part, this is great makeup which I have used before :love::love::love:

Hi hannah
i would like 5 tickets please. Payment sent by paypal. Sorry for earlier email suggesting I would send a cheque. I thought my paypal account would have closed after not using it for a long, long time.
I keep my eye on your website. You are doing a fantastic job at camp nibble. Well done! Jack misses his holidays with you and Stephen though!
Love jill x

Thanks so much Jill and Rhian :D

Best of luck to you girls.

Yes Jill, we are missing handsome Jack too. Please give him a huge cuddle from us :love:

Hiya,

Just to remind everyone that the closing date for buying tickets will be Monday at 12pm.

I'll be announcing the lucky winners later on that day.

We've sold 30 tickets so far and there are three prizes. Therefore, anyone with 5 tickets is in with a very good shot of winning one of the cosmetics sets :D

Hi. The prizes that are being offered in this raffle will make fabulous mothers day gifts for those of you who still have presents to buy! The prizes would certainly be a lot more expensive than the cost of a few tickets......so it might be a cost effective way of earning a few brownie points.
:)

hannah & Stephen are doing an amazing job at camp nibble. The funds raised from the purchase of these raffle tickets will go towards keeping many needy small animals healthy and happy.

Good luck to everyone who has tickets for the draw which takes place on Monday.

Best wishes
jill

Back