• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT: Anyone In ESSEX

I haven't heard back from Kris yet, so I'm just hoping it's already been sorted.

No - she sent me a pm earlier which made it sound like she wasn't at home. I've just noticed she has a mobile no. in her siggy though (doh :oops:) so will try that now.

Sorry I could not update this earlier.

There was an abandoned bun in Essex (I am currently in Surrey) on a housing estate next to a rubbish shoot in a cardboard box. I was concerned that especially with the heavy rain, bun would not be in box for long!

Woman was finally gotten hold of and apparently her sister is now keeping the bunny and already has a cage.

All sounds a little iffy to me, but not much else could be done!!

Sorry I could not update this earlier.

There was an abandoned bun in Essex (I am currently in Surrey) on a housing estate next to a rubbish shoot in a cardboard box. I was concerned that especially with the heavy rain, bun would not be in box for long!

Woman was finally gotten hold of and apparently her sister is now keeping the bunny and already has a cage.

All sounds a little iffy to me, but not much else could be done!!

Poor little bunny :(

Atleast, hopefully she/he has a nice home now.

Back