• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Regime for Sebastian

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
As i've only had him a week and i got him from pets@home (where i suspect they dont feed the animals fresh veggies) Ive only given him a little bit of carrot (which he refused to eat) and a slice or apple (which he loved) he's on the same pellets they were feeding him in shop.

I was wondering what sort of regime i need to start food wise with him (oh and he always has a supply of hay to munch on)

Its good he has a constant supply of hay, this is the most important part of a bunnies diet :) He shouldnt have too many pellets, around a handful a day, and veggies you will need to introduce slowly. Its best to give him leafy greens, like spring greens, cauli leaves, parlsey to start with as these arent so heavy on his tummy :) Id also only introduce 1 new veg a week, so you can work out if its making his tummy poorly. Start with a tiny amount (50p size) then if his tummy is ok, you can gradually give him more over the week :)

You can get all different kinds of hay if you want to treat him :) xXx

Back