• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Was looking for Beau and found...

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
...one of OH's prized paper aeroplanes in Beau's bed. Chewed to bits. Won't sound like much to anyone else, but OH got a calendar of 365 aeroplanes for christmas and he loooooves them, making each one if the highlight of his day and he saves them all in a big box. I don't think he will ever count them though, so I'm tempted to just hide it and hope he never notices!!

i would bin it too :oops::oops::oops::oops:

the amount of trouble ive got into for bunnies chewing stes wires, if i found something and he wasnt there i would so hide and deny :lol::lol::lol:

Have put it in the rubbish, and then emptied the bin, so unless he goes rooting around the shared bins (we live in flats) we are home and dry. And quite frankly, bits of paper that are left on the floor are Beau's, five second rule!!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back