• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny behaviour??

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
I have a ninja bunny - he goes nuts most of the time and has us all in stitches. One of his fave past times is grooming my daughters hair (they really do have a lovely bond - lol!)

However, today he did something really weird - he was banging his back leg, then looking at us to see if we noticed, then he'd do a bunny hop, pause (for effect) and do it again! Lol! I think he was just being mischievous and looking for attention but he's never thumped before!

Do you think he was 'just testing it out'? Like trying out a new action? Or was he really not happy about something? If he wasnt happy about something i really dont understand what. Does 'thumping' really show distress?

Last edited:
I have an outside bun who apparently bangs for no reason, Im sure he thinks he is defending his castle from something or other.

Well - i'm not sure what he thought he was defending but he didnt look upset about anything thankfully! Funny how we can 'read' our buns - i swear i know when lucky is going to be naughty - just because of a look he gives! Lol! :lol:

Well - i'm not sure what he thought he was defending but he didnt look upset about anything thankfully! Funny how we can 'read' our buns - i swear i know when lucky is going to be naughty - just because of a look he gives! Lol! :lol:
:lol: That is so true

Back