• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Some Good News ... U/D They're Home!

Rosie Rabbit

Mama Doe
... I'm going to be a bunny mummy again! :D :D :D

We have been without bunnies since we lost Rosie last November and we've been missing her so much. It just didn't feel right to get more buns straightaway. We knew we would get more bunnies at some point soon, and that point seems to have arrived! :)

I saw 2 bunnies looking for a home on Rabbits in Need HERE and I just felt a real emotional pull towards them.

They are brothers and were abandoned with their mother and sister on Christmas Eve in a box on the doorstep of a small animal rescue in Edinburgh. :( Luckily a volunteer who was coming in to feed the animals found them and took them in. Their mum was still nursing them. :(

They are with Collielover who is fostering them at the moment and are being neutered next week. They'll be with us in a couple of weeks once they have recovered from their de-plumming.

Hope you like them! :D

Last edited:
aw unfortunately i can't see the piccies but just want to wish you all the best. they will be very lucky bunnies.

Oh wow...they are beautiful bunnies...you're a very lucky Bunny Mummy!!

I hope they bring you lots of fun and laughter!

I didn't realise you had lost little Rosie, I'm really sorry. :(

But it's great that you are now ready to give a forever home to these two wee bunnies. You realise we'll need LOADS of pics once you get them don't you! :D

Thanks everyone :wave:

I didn't realise you had lost little Rosie, I'm really sorry. :(

But it's great that you are now ready to give a forever home to these two wee bunnies. You realise we'll need LOADS of pics once you get them don't you! :D

Thanks Julie, Rosie had been poorly for several months when we had her PTS last November. :(

You can rest assured that I will be boring you all rigid with pics once the new bunnies have settled in! :lol:

Back