• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When do yours get excited?

lottie_s

Warren Scout
Poppy and George tend to get really excited in the morning. I clean their cage out and whilst im doing that they have a good run around. They keep coming back to me as if to say wheres my veg's. And when i start chopping them they are at my side instantly. When chopped I shout come on then and they leg it back into their cage to eat their veg. They love it.

Mine are mega-excited first thing, they have the run of a spare bedroom and aren't really shut in a cage much, and when I open the door in the morning they're usually asleep on their chair (used to be my chair), and they come bounding over and run around in circles until i feed them!
This morning my buck Nermal was full of beans, I opened the door and he went shooting out, but I didn't notice he'd actually got out and accidentally shut him out the room! I put the food in the bowls and then heard him at the door desparate to get back in - he bounded in, pushed Phoebe (6-month old doe) out of the way and attempted to eat from both bowls at the same time :roll:
Phoebe goes nuts when I make toast as well - she's not allowed any but the smell drives her mad....

Any time I have food..... or any time they think I have food. :lol::lol::lol:

Same,
Any time I am giving them food, or they want food, or I've just given them food... or they are waiting for food...

Just, food.

Whenever a door opens. We have horrible big fire doors all the way through the flat (daft landlord :roll:) so they make a squelch when opened. She thinks there's someone coming to her :lol: Normally with food.

So, food. :lol::lol:

Back