• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Lolly please

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Lolly was being fussy with her food last night, did not want her veg, I wasn't too worried as I had to serve savoy cabbage *shock horror* as i couldn't get greens, they always leave it but come back to it later. Last night they didn't eat it but she would eat fenugreek crunchies and carrot and grape :roll:

It hought she was just being a diva, but then she refused a treat and didn't touch her midnight snacks, she looked a bit uncomfortable as well. I gave her metacam and gripe water hoping she just had a bit of gas.

I slept (well i say slept but i was asleep no more than 2 hours :roll:) downstairs with them and she didn't move all night, she got up and had a stretch this morning and drank a load of water but didn't want pellets.

OH is taking her and Lionel to the vets for when they open at 8. I have never seen her look so miserable before, she has massive moult going on at the moment and has done some poos with hair in so i am thinking she might have a build up of hair :?

Vibes for my girl please :cry:

I can't cope with this on top of Lionel being bad, unsure of what is going on with Maddie and have a foster bun with a mystery, and to top it all off i am doing interviews all day :cry: :cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry: sending her loads and loads of vibes hun xxxxxx

why is lionel going to the vet too? has he got worse? :cry::cry::cry:

Sending vibes for Lolly!!! Let's hope she perks up after her trip to the vets! It always happens when there's a lot of other things going on..it is a hidden bunny rule, stress mummy more when she's already stressed!!

Just heard from OH, Lolly has had 3 injections (he's not sure what :roll:), and is staying at the vets, C can feel a lot in her tummy, I have to call after 12 to see how she is :(

I'm sorry to hear that Lolly is poorly too, Katie. :(:( Sending lots and lots of vibes and hoping the vet can get her back on track again. :love::love:

wow a lot on at the momentfor you then vibes for your sanity as well as your poorly babies

Only just seen this Katie, really hope Lolly is ok hun - sending lots of vibes for her & bug hugs for you xxx

Thanks to those that have taken the time to reply.

I have picked Lolly up and she is home, she had passed a few poos at the vets and had some critical care, shes had metacam, maxolon and baytril injections. She still isn't 'right' not touched any food or anything yet, she is sat hunched in the corner :cry:

I have picked Lolly up and she is home, she had passed a few poos at the vets and had some critical care, shes had metacam, maxolon and baytril injections. She still isn't 'right' not touched any food or anything yet, she is sat hunched in the corner :cry:

Poor Lolly :cry:

Is she drinking Katie ?

If not I'd syringe her some water if it wont stress her out too much.

Poor Lolly. Hopefully she will pick up now she is in familiar surroundings. Sending lots of vibes for her and your other poorly buns xxxx

And no clue as to why she's gone into stasis? Poor lady. Hopefully a wee bit of tlc tonight and she'll be a right as ninepence.

Vibes xx

No she has not had anything to drink yet either

No idea why she went like this either :? Its too much stress :cry:

ETA just saw her stretch for a pellet out of the bowl!

Back