PDA

View Full Version : Three of my Friends are Very Unwell :-(

Jack's-Jane
16-02-2010, 08:13 AM
For the last 48 hours Bobbie, Maya and Tess have been teetering on the brink :cry:
They are all on appropriate treatment and I am in close contact with C.
Surely I cant loose all three of them at the same time (all their illness are different)...............

:cry:

donnamt
16-02-2010, 08:22 AM
awww Jane is that where youve been :(

sending all three (and you) loads of vibes xxxxxx

Boudicca
16-02-2010, 08:22 AM
Awe no Jane :( no wonder you've been a bit quiet on here!! Sending ((((HUGE VIBES)))) hope you and C can work your magic! Come on bunnies!!

angeleyes
16-02-2010, 08:24 AM
Sending loads of vibes Jane, its too much at the moment with all these poorly buns :cry: :cry:

Angie65
16-02-2010, 08:41 AM
sending vibes

hurricanhoney
16-02-2010, 08:49 AM
Loads of vibes for your friends.

*lily*
16-02-2010, 08:50 AM
Get well soon little ones.

Fairy13
16-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Sending tons of vibes to your little precious ones xx

drpengie
16-02-2010, 09:36 AM
sending tons of vibes your way Jane x

PearlyGirl
16-02-2010, 09:38 AM
*hugs* stay strong Jane, lots of vibes for the little ones. Stew is not doing so good either atm xx

crackerz
16-02-2010, 09:41 AM
sending vibes for your three

PearlyGirl
16-02-2010, 01:27 PM
How are they doing Jane? hope all is as well as can be xx

joey&bugys 2007
16-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Sending loads of vibes for your 3 poorly bunnies xx

angeleyes
16-02-2010, 01:31 PM
How is everybun now Jane?

VickiP
16-02-2010, 01:33 PM
:( Sorry to hear that Jane, I hope you are coping alright and they pick up again for you and it's not more serious. x

Jack's-Jane
16-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Maya is doing a bit better now. Whilst she recovered well from her Dental last week she suddenly stopped eating on Saturday afternoon. Turns out she has a VERY painful mouth :cry: Thankfully we dont think it's an abscess but a huge ulcer :cry: Its taken til today for her to try to eat anything for herself. Syringe feeding has been near on impossible as she freaked every time I tried to go near her mouth :cry: We got a good pain relief regime going and the ulcer is starting to reduce in size, hence Maya is tentatively picking at food.

Tess went into stasis on Sunday evening. She is a mega stresshead Bunny so medicating and feeding her can actually make her worse :cry: But without meds/fluids/feeds she'd die :cry: I *think* we have a bit of improvement today, a few pinhead poos and the bloated belly has gone. Tess isn't out of the woods yet though............

Bobbie has a chronic respiratory tract problem as a result of her previous dreadful living conditions :cry: She had a major choking fit at the weekend and actually stopped breathing :cry: I picked her up and sort of through her forward without actually letting her go. This dislodged a huge load of thick mucus from her nose and throat aswell as dried blood :cry: Since then she has had three more choking attacks, but not as bad as the first one. Bobbie is on a shed load of meds and we just hope we can stabalise her. Thankfully she is still eating.

Poor Bunsters :cry:

Rosie Rabbit
16-02-2010, 02:03 PM
So sorry Jane. :(

Sending vibes for Bobbie, Maya and Tess, and hugs for you. xx

VickiP
16-02-2010, 02:09 PM
Maya is doing a bit better now. Whilst she recovered well from her Dental last week she suddenly stopped eating on Saturday afternoon. Turns out she has a VERY painful mouth :cry: Thankfully we dont think it's an abscess but a huge ulcer :cry: Its taken til today for her to try to eat anything for herself. Syringe feeding has been near on impossible as she freaked every time I tried to go near her mouth :cry: We got a good pain relief regime going and the ulcer is starting to reduce in size, hence Maya is tentatively picking at food.

Tess went into stasis on Sunday evening. She is a mega stresshead Bunny so medicating and feeding her can actually make her worse :cry: But without meds/fluids/feeds she'd die :cry: I *think* we have a bit of improvement today, a few pinhead poos and the bloated belly has gone. Tess isn't out of the woods yet though............

Bobbie has a chronic respiratory tract problem as a result of her previous dreadful living conditions :cry: She had a major choking fit at the weekend and actually stopped breathing :cry: I picked her up and sort of through her forward without actually letting her go. This dislodged a huge load of thick mucus from her nose and throat aswell as dried blood :cry: Since then she has had three more choking attacks, but not as bad as the first one. Bobbie is on a shed load of meds and we just hope we can stabalise her. Thankfully she is still eating.

Poor Bunsters :cry:

Oh I am so sorry for them and for you, I think what you do is brilliant and those bunnies couldn't be anywhere better in terms of making them as well as possible or at least as comfortable as possible. I do hope they get better and it's not too stressful for you, sending get well vibes for them x

PearlyGirl
16-02-2010, 02:09 PM
:(:( Get well Bunnies x

Debster
16-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Wow what a stressful few days you've had :shock:

Really hope all 3 pick up, sending you and the buns loads of vibes Jane xxx Keep us updated.

Rykat
16-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Oh Jane, I'm sorry. Sending loads of healing vibes for your 3 x

Candiflare
16-02-2010, 04:54 PM
Poor Bunsters, glad they have you looking after them. Sending massive vibes xxx

LuceMarbles
16-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Hugs and vibes for these poor little bunnies.

Hope you can find some time for yourself too Jane to re charge those batteries.

giantbunnymummy
16-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Sending loads of vibes.

antigone
16-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Sending lots of vibes for your bunnies xxxxx

Bunnyaddict
16-02-2010, 06:41 PM
:( Lots & lots of vibes for your poorly buns xxx

Jack's-Jane
16-02-2010, 07:51 PM
Maya is doing much better this evening :) She has even eaten some pellets .

Tess is also slowly recovering although her poos are still very small.

Bobbie had another choking episode this afternoon :cry: But she appears to be OK within herself. I just hope that her meds keep things stable :?

Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue
16-02-2010, 08:06 PM
glad to hear they are a little better, they will fight on!

CRBevis
16-02-2010, 08:07 PM
vibes for you all x