• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three of my Friends are Very Unwell :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
For the last 48 hours Bobbie, Maya and Tess have been teetering on the brink :cry:
They are all on appropriate treatment and I am in close contact with C.
Surely I cant loose all three of them at the same time (all their illness are different)...............

:cry:

Awe no Jane :( no wonder you've been a bit quiet on here!! Sending ((((HUGE VIBES)))) hope you and C can work your magic! Come on bunnies!!

:( Sorry to hear that Jane, I hope you are coping alright and they pick up again for you and it's not more serious. x

Maya is doing a bit better now. Whilst she recovered well from her Dental last week she suddenly stopped eating on Saturday afternoon. Turns out she has a VERY painful mouth :cry: Thankfully we dont think it's an abscess but a huge ulcer :cry: Its taken til today for her to try to eat anything for herself. Syringe feeding has been near on impossible as she freaked every time I tried to go near her mouth :cry: We got a good pain relief regime going and the ulcer is starting to reduce in size, hence Maya is tentatively picking at food.

Tess went into stasis on Sunday evening. She is a mega stresshead Bunny so medicating and feeding her can actually make her worse :cry: But without meds/fluids/feeds she'd die :cry: I *think* we have a bit of improvement today, a few pinhead poos and the bloated belly has gone. Tess isn't out of the woods yet though............

Bobbie has a chronic respiratory tract problem as a result of her previous dreadful living conditions :cry: She had a major choking fit at the weekend and actually stopped breathing :cry: I picked her up and sort of through her forward without actually letting her go. This dislodged a huge load of thick mucus from her nose and throat aswell as dried blood :cry: Since then she has had three more choking attacks, but not as bad as the first one. Bobbie is on a shed load of meds and we just hope we can stabalise her. Thankfully she is still eating.

Poor Bunsters :cry:

Maya is doing a bit better now. Whilst she recovered well from her Dental last week she suddenly stopped eating on Saturday afternoon. Turns out she has a VERY painful mouth :cry: Thankfully we dont think it's an abscess but a huge ulcer :cry: Its taken til today for her to try to eat anything for herself. Syringe feeding has been near on impossible as she freaked every time I tried to go near her mouth :cry: We got a good pain relief regime going and the ulcer is starting to reduce in size, hence Maya is tentatively picking at food.

Tess went into stasis on Sunday evening. She is a mega stresshead Bunny so medicating and feeding her can actually make her worse :cry: But without meds/fluids/feeds she'd die :cry: I *think* we have a bit of improvement today, a few pinhead poos and the bloated belly has gone. Tess isn't out of the woods yet though............

Bobbie has a chronic respiratory tract problem as a result of her previous dreadful living conditions :cry: She had a major choking fit at the weekend and actually stopped breathing :cry: I picked her up and sort of through her forward without actually letting her go. This dislodged a huge load of thick mucus from her nose and throat aswell as dried blood :cry: Since then she has had three more choking attacks, but not as bad as the first one. Bobbie is on a shed load of meds and we just hope we can stabalise her. Thankfully she is still eating.

Poor Bunsters :cry:

Oh I am so sorry for them and for you, I think what you do is brilliant and those bunnies couldn't be anywhere better in terms of making them as well as possible or at least as comfortable as possible. I do hope they get better and it's not too stressful for you, sending get well vibes for them x

Wow what a stressful few days you've had :shock:

Really hope all 3 pick up, sending you and the buns loads of vibes Jane xxx Keep us updated.

Back