• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Scrumpie please U/D 'Masses' Found

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Took him to the vet last night thinking he'd hurt his leg cos he kept throwing himself down on the floor and throwing his leg out. He was sat in the corner, but not hunched up (like mine usually are when they have belly ache), and his ears were all nice & warm, but he wouldn't eat anything. His behaviour is not like him either!

Anyway I've managed to get him to eat parsley, but can't tempt him with anything else, so I've got to leave him at the vets this morning while I am at work.

Any spare vibes you have would be lovely x

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes for Scrumpie it's looking like one of those days on RU where there are lots of poorly buns!

He's at the vets for the day. Managed to get him to eat some parsely & a small piece of carrot, but that's it. No poos.

The vet thought she felt a 'mass' whatever that means so the other vet there is going to give a 2nd opinion & they may x-ray him!

Come on Scrumpie bumpkin!

The vet has just rung and has found 2 masses in his abdomen. They are not sure what they are, they could be compacted poo, fatty masses, or cancerous masses. They have suggested I take him back tomorrow for them to examine him again to see if they have moved or not. If not they will have to do further exploratory work! :?

if it is something compacted you need to bend Janes ear. im sure her patrick had that.. i really really hope its not something more sinister :cry::cry:

Ahh, Scrumpie, hope you feel better soon little one. Perhaps the sight of me in my scrumping pants would cheer you up :lol:

Back