• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is he??

Talael

Young Bun
This is Biscuit (ain't he gorgeous??)

Just wondering if anyone can clarify his breed for me? I was told he was a Nethie but I think his ears may be too long for that. He's weighs about 1.5-2lbs and is nearly a year old so he's no longer my baby :(

Also what do I call his colour? Is it just brown or something more technical, lol

Thanx :love:

Bisc2.jpg

Bisc1.jpg

He is a beautiful little Agouti (thats his colour) cross breed - looks like he has a little Nethie in him and his size would back that up but you are right.... those are deffo not Nethie ears !! He is gorgeous :love::love:

I would say a nethie cross. His colourings are wild, but his ears are bigger than a nethie and a wild bun, so not a simple cross :)

Thank you everyone :love:

I thought he definitely had Nethie in there somewhere. He's a right moody sod, lol, and I've read that they can be like that

When I bought him the girl told me they were bred specially, or something, only for them.

I'm asking cos I want to get him a missus, preferably a lop, and don't want him to be totally dwarfed but it's looking like I'll have some difficulty matching his size if he's a cross. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Thank you everyone :love:

I thought he definitely had Nethie in there somewhere. He's a right moody sod, lol, and I've read that they can be like that

When I bought him the girl told me they were bred specially, or something, only for them.

I'm asking cos I want to get him a missus, preferably a lop, and don't want him to be totally dwarfed but it's looking like I'll have some difficulty matching his size if he's a cross. Any suggestions?

Take a look at Rabbit Rehome - link in the green bar at the bottom of the page, you will find hundreds of lovely rabbits of all sizes, shapes, colours and temperaments looking for forever homes :wave:

He's a little cutie :love:

I would definitely suggest a rescue bun, as the rescues tend to help with bonding :shock:

And...great name choice ;)

ah... yes... in my considered opinion... his breed is... rabbit!!! and he's a very fine specimen. what a lovely bun!

size isnt a problem for buns really nor so much age, i bonded a nethie with a large lop dutch cross once hopelessly in love :D

neuter your boy first, then nose at rabbit rescues, a lot vax and neuter buns before rehoming also some offer to do the bonding for you as this can be quite stressfull :)

Back