• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ARRRRGGGHHH Alvin

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
mr has decided hes got tummy ache tonight and i just had to open our nice shiney bottle of metacam..

i swear he hates me and never wants me to sleep :(

well hes eaten tonight so i will sleep.. hes had his metacam and gripe water and ill start the gut stuff in the morning.... hes shifting about abit but its right at the start i think so he should be oks once meds kick in...

i may just murder him and save us both the greif :evil:

Vibes for Alvin hun xxx

If its any consolation Lolly is doing the same :roll: Would not eat her veg but ate a grape and fenugreek crunchies :roll: She is shifting about looking uncomfortable, I really don't need this on top of Lionel and Maddie, they are trying to send us to an early grave!!!

he seems ok, ive been buzzed for pellets. i got ste to check him (with pellets) at 2am and he was ok then... bit of gas me thinx :roll: or just a stroppy git :evil:

he was tucking into a mountain of hay as i left :D

Ste is under stict instructions to get gripe water in if he goes off again. i dont think he will tho so ive not given any gut stuff.. i think he was just being arsey the more i think about it lol

Back