• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mimi has a bad hair day with severe moulting!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Just been combing Mimi as she is moulting like crazy!!! I'm having to comb her every day just to keep on top of the fur coming off her - if she carries on like this she'll be bald!!! :shock:

'I am not amused mum!!! What do you mean I'm having a bad hair day?!?' :shock: :lol:

DSCF4442.jpg

'Ok mum I admit I look slightly better now!' :roll:

DSCF4440.jpg

'Do you think Winston will love my new hairdo?' :love:

DSCF4441.jpg

sorry but LMAO:lol: Oh Mimi please dont worry, if you think that's a lot of hair wait till your daddy Mark starts moulting, then you'll really have something to worry about:p:lol:

sorry but LMAO:lol: Oh Mimi please dont worry, if you think that's a lot of hair wait till your daddy Mark starts moulting, then you'll really have something to worry about:p:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Never mind moulting Lynne, if Mark doesn't have his hair cut soon - he might find he's got a shaved head one morning when he gets up! :shock:

I'm only jealous because he's got more hair than me!!! :roll: :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: Never mind moulting Lynne, if Mark doesn't have his hair cut soon - he might find he's got a shaved head one morning when he gets up! :shock:

I'm only jealous because he's got more hair than me!!! :roll: :oops:

Samson and Delilah:shock::shock::lol::lol:

Mimi looks great BTW! :love::love::love::love:

Awww bless she looks lovely :love:

They all seem to be going through bad moult at the moment I'm worried its a bit soon, its bitter cold here still :(

Awww bless she looks lovely :love:

They all seem to be going through bad moult at the moment I'm worried its a bit soon, its bitter cold here still :(

Thanks Katie :)

I know all ours are driving us mad with the fluff everywhere!! Fortunately being inside, it's not a problem with the cold weather - but it does worry me for the bunnies outside :(

Back