• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my newly bonded giants!

tracey madigan

Warren Scout
Seen as I have posted my frenchies on the lop thread i thought i would put a couple of my newly bonded british giants,ps they dont live in the crate ,that was just for bonding.They have a new 10ft aviary/hutch which they have both moved into :D
024-2.jpg

022-1.jpg

023-2.jpg

Awwh! I remember the pics from when you first got them! Well done on the bonding, they look really happy :love: Little gems xXx

They're beautiful!!!:love::love::love::love: Well done on the bonding!! Where are they from?!

From the same place as sugar and spice,he is getting rid of all his rabbits"thank god" he was keeping them in 3ft cages :(.I only meant to get one but couldnt leave the other one so got both and neutered/spayed them and they loved each other straight away:D.I will take pics of them in their new set up tom x

From the same place as sugar and spice,he is getting rid of all his rabbits"thank god" he was keeping them in 3ft cages :(.I only meant to get one but couldnt leave the other one so got both and neutered/spayed them and they loved each other straight away:D.I will take pics of them in their new set up tom x

Awww!! Well done you for saving them!
:D

:love: - what more is there to say?!

Stunning bunnies. 3ft cages.... :cry:...... my *hamster's* cage is this size!!

Thank goodness they are safe with you! Bless them x

Back