• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit man

My mum! My mum saw him...!!! :shock: She came home from work one day nattering on about seeing that exact person and I was freaked! I was sooo worried about the bunny.

Seems like from the other thread he hangs out at starbucks alot as that was mentioned on the other forum link aswell. he must of got the rabbit and ever since been carrying it around alot, it must be dieing a slow painful death of starvation and thirst :( I bet it isnt alive anymore :(

I bet it isnt alive anymore :(

That's what I thought :cry::cry::cry:. I don't know if it's a good thing or not that I haven't seen him for a while. I think he hangs out all over the place. On the other thread he'd been spotted around Deansgate by me, and then Picadilly Gardens by someone else, and on a bus to Chorley and then the photos on the reptile forum he is on Oldham Street in the Northern Quarter.

The poor thing was definately not happy when I saw him/her. I managed to give it some food but he was gone as quick as anything when he realised I wanted to take the rabbit off him.

I can't find the facebook group either :?

eta: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v...!/group.php?v=app_2373072738&gid=148603356982

Last edited:
That's what I thought :cry::cry::cry:. I don't know if it's a good thing or not that I haven't seen him for a while. I think he hangs out all over the place. On the other thread he'd been spotted around Deansgate by me, and then Picadilly Gardens by someone else, and on a bus to Chorley and then the photos on the reptile forum he is on Oldham Street in the Northern Quarter.

The poor thing was definately not happy when I saw him/her. I managed to give it some food but he was gone as quick as anything when he realised I wanted to take the rabbit off him.

I can't find the facebook group either :?

eta: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v...!/group.php?v=app_2373072738&gid=148603356982

Do you think he got the rabbit to aid his begging as a "aww factor" to get attention? Seems to me thats how it went :( What worries me is if he just replaces the rabbit?

I take my ferrets out for a bit but they always have a place to sleep and I take water also, never out long with them, just a little walk.

Ohh you found the group, I try searching alsorts.

I commented on there, no doubt i will get a bashing :roll:

I've been reading all the comments on there and it's pretty worrying. When he's not holding him/her he keeps the poor thing in his bag. It's been seen with a poorly paw. I feel awful for the animal :roll:

I wonder what caused him to have mental health problems? Apperently he was fine and changed, once comment said he was almost stabbed and then went funny, another said he was told not wear a t shirt or would be beaten up, but is allowed to now and choses not to :( In the 1st picture on there he looks so so sad and lost :(

He must love that bunny so much and its his only proper close friend, not relaising what he is doing to it :(

Back