• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies Trashing Hutches!

CazScho

Mama Doe
Are anyone elses bunnies being totally destructive at the moment???

Last week and this week, all my sets of buns have started totally trashing stuff! We have:-

Dillon, Jessica and Jemima have been totally trashing the upstairs of thier hutch. They have two litter trays which sit in the corners and have sat quietly there for months and months (being changed of course) now get dragged out, dug out, and all the newspaper in the hutch pulled up, ripped up and chucked downstairs into the run

Riley, Pickle and Truffle have a huge hay filled dog bed in their run. They have all happily sat in it for goodness knows how many months, the last two weeks they keep digging the whole thing out over the run :evil:

Little Poppy and Peter the fosters who are normally good as gold have also started digging out all of the hay in their bedroom too.

Is it because springs coming?????

Was a full moon yesterday - that's normally enough to set them off Caroline.

I've got boarding buns here just now that are shredding everything.

Yup!! Unfortunately mine are indoors and they're being v naughty! Boxes and tubes are being hurled around, hay is being dug out of the hay basket and they are taste testing things they shouldn't! Today I woke up to a 6" hole in my sofa (see stories & photos!)! Very wascally wabbits!!

I appear to be missing a chunk of wallpaper..... and the bit of wall that was underneath it!!!! I know exactly who it was LOLA!!!! Don't put that "who? moi?" expression on! Don't you raise those lollopy ears at me!! It was NOT Benson!

yup mine are acting strange at the moment as well, not to distruptive at the moment but enough.... my Degus are having domestics all the time as well at the minute, and the dog is pulling for all the ladies lol.. only my hammy behaving herself at the moment, it was her turn a fortnight ago, she actually managed to break her wheel in half, in one night :roll::roll::roll:

I feel like I am fighting a brick wall here at the mom :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kell x

Yip from me too, my Herbie has beeing going mental!
Someone said its because spring is in the air!!

same here went up to bed last night to fined that pumpkin has turned the litter tray up side down . then the dog decided she woukdent come back when i let her of off the lead yeasterday little moo

locksley has taken to shredding the vetbed every morning in disgust that he has to wait for his burgess excell food, if im not up early enough :oops:

Glad it's not just my lot!!! I have a couple of my regulars visiting at the moment and they usually keep their large hutch imaculate - not at the moment!!:shock: Went into the shed this morning to find carnage!! The newspaper had been shredded into tiny pieces and they had upended both of their litter trays!:evil: Don't you just love em?:love:

Delila has taken to shoving her litter trays everywhere and half the contents thrown around the cage. And dont get me started on Oggie's bar chewing in the morning :evil:

Back