• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

daily hoover bun

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
if anyone wants to hire a hoover you don't have to plug in :lol: locksley will certainly do the job for you, every evening without fail, he jumps up to me, and cleans up the crumbs around the computer :shock: :lol:

he tried to get my coke can, i don't know if he was after it or after knociking it over, soo had to grab hold of it :lol:

My pudding hoovers up Hamster food that has dropped on the floor. She's very thorough.

Her alarm function can be unreliable though - sometimes going off at 5 am when she noisily gnaws her hay tube :lol:.

:lol::lol::lol:

does he sweep too?

our dog drops alot of fur on our floor, and needs hoovering daily :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

does he sweep too?

our dog drops alot of fur on our floor, and needs hoovering daily :roll: :lol:

no rosie does the seeping she slides her front paws on things to move them, or tidy bedding and make it straight :shock::lol:

My other bunny reverse sweeps - deposits hay all over the hall carpet. Picks it up in her long hair from her "warren" in the lounge and spreads it on the carpet. Amazing how all the hay comes off on it.

Back