• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat squishy faced lops

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Martyn's not very well and I thought I'd try and cheer him up with some of his fave bunnies. Martyn loves what he calls fat squishy faced lops :lol:

Apart from Wuzzle, Martyn's fave bunny is Mopsmum's Jasper :)

So, get posting your pics of fat squishy faced lops :lol:

09-03-16017.jpg

Last edited:
How about this one?

Daisy_Blanket1a.jpg

Daisy: Dis is outrageous!!! I is not fat and I is not squishy faced!!! dis photo has clearly been photoshoped!!!

Here's looking at you, bub!

010.jpg

006.jpg

Faith's face is a bit squishier than Hope's. :lol:

Yuki has a bit of a squishy mush too, but he's a helicopter bunny.

Bungle has a face that looks like its been hit with a shovel!

utf-8BSU1HMDA2OTgtMjAxMDAyMTUtMTM0M.jpg

That is just so sad. they should never be bred like that :( No wonder he has dental problems. Eddie's face is just the same and look at all the dental problems he has :( Someone should let breeders know that rabbits actually need a head that their teeth will fit into :(:(

That is just so sad. they should never be bred like that :( No wonder he has dental problems. Eddie's face is just the same and look at all the dental problems he has :( Someone should let breeders know that rabbits actually need a head that their teeth will fit into :(:(

I've noticed that some Frenchies have REALLY squished faces. (Mine aren't like that) and have noticed that their parents have longer faces.) It is possible to have them without squished faces.....so why don't more follow suit and have healthy buns?!!:roll:

I know it's sad, but my Nibbles is a squishy faced nethie and she doesnt have dental problems, but my lop Squishy, had a long face and had dental problems.

Such lovely pics. I don't have a squishy faced lop. Yet... but one day there will be a white lop eared boy who needs a home and falls in love with esme. My recurring dream...

Just in case anyone hasn't seen them (very doubtful mind! but any excuse to show them off :love:)

036.jpg

I am not fat and I WILL fit in Dexters bed! :censored:

039.jpg

Suppose my own bed will do then :oops:

We is not fat, we is just well padded. ;)

DSCF7491.jpg

DSCF7428.jpg

Bubbles has a slightly more squished face than Alfie. Alfie's face shape has changed a lot. I have a photo of him at around 4 mths of age and he had a really long face and now it's more rounded, but not as squished as some.

Back