• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughtiness is in the air!!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Yes I do believe Spring Fever has started! There has been much 'friskyness' from both bunnies and a lot of hyperactive zooming around with binkies and then...............THIS...........:censored: yes it is a 6" munch hole in my leather sofa!!!!! Eviction notices will be served tonight!

munchedsofa.jpg

Nobun is owning up to the crime, but Daisy took off down the hall way binkying and crashing into things she went up and down it like a yo-yo and Im sure I heard her giggling :lol:

Ut oh, naughty bunnies :no:

Daisy and Jester: We is glad to hear eviction notice is being served on da sofa so dat poor bunnies don't have to eats it. That's what we did on mummy's old bed and she evicted it too.

:roll: :lol:

this is the reason why i havent bought a new sofa or bed due to the random munchies, stick NIC round the edge before it gets worse, once they start they will go back to it ive found

Nobun is owning up to the crime, but Daisy took off down the hall way binkying and crashing into things she went up and down it like a yo-yo and Im sure I heard her giggling :lol:

Dylan said she said on BIM (Bunny Instant Messenger they have on their Bunberry phones) that they did it because they were looking for monies so they could buy their mummy a pressie, and they heard hoomans on the telly talking about finding monies down the back of the sofa ;)

Dylan said she said on BIM (Bunny Instant Messenger they have on their Bunberry phones) that they did it because they were looking for monies so they could buy their mummy a pressie, and they heard hoomans on the telly talking about finding monies down the back of the sofa ;)

:lol::lol:
Dudley: Dats not what she told me she said if I munches a hole there might be a stash of hidden fenugreek crunchies mmmm I loves fenugreek crunchies. I dont fink Daisy would buy mummeh a present she already leaves her lots of little brown ones :D

Daisy: For a black bunneh he is soooo blonde sometimes :lol: I has to amuse myself with these little pranks while the mummy is away from da warren! Tis true I was secretly hoping for a money stash so I could go shopping for a new sparkly outfit... there is Brindles babies holding up to the moon ceremony to attend, we is God bunnies you know!

Last edited:
Ut oh, naughty bunnies :no:

Daisy and Jester: We is glad to hear eviction notice is being served on da sofa so dat poor bunnies don't have to eats it. That's what we did on mummy's old bed and she evicted it too.

:roll: :lol:

D&D: We has a nasty feeling dat she didnt mean da sofa :shock::shock: she even said she had been looking at some big wooden outdoors warren for us :shock::shock:

D&D: We has a nasty feeling dat she didnt mean da sofa :shock::shock: she even said she had been looking at some big wooden outdoors warren for us :shock::shock:

Dylan I keep getting told that when I'm naughty I'm gonna end up in a pie. Good job Mum is a vegetablarian though, so I know she wont actually do it so I keep being naughty. They do keep saying they're gonna lock me in the hallway though :shock: I dont like the hallway. It leads to the outside :shock:

:shock::shock::shock:

That is serious nortyness!!

(I love hearing what the bunnies say, these threads are so funny! :lol:)

Dear RU bunnies if Daisy dares to ask via BIM what skirting boards and wall taste like, nodding in the direction of Daisy and Jester!!! The answer is 'absolutely disgusting'!! I will be having words with your mummies if I find out anybun has been encouraging her!!!

Debster makesure yours do not have a Bunberry the nortyness is contagious!!

NIC grids are in place!! D&D are on their final warning they now have a suspended eviction notice on their pen one more transgression of rules and they're out!!

POLLY - they keep telling me off for pulling up the carpet tiles and chewing the edges, so tonight I'll have a go at the coffee table instead.

MOLLY - that's fine by me, if I keep binkying like this perhaps they won't notice you.

Raisin I likes to eats curtains.

Dudley: mmm thems is my favourite too! You show me yours and I'll show you mine we can see who's nommed the biggest peep holes! Oh the mummy said she can't post mine till tomorrow!

Daisy: Polly you will like the coffee table especially if it tastes like our mummies wooden magazine rack mmm

Big: Me and Beige do not do chewings.

Beige: Well we did do a little bit of chewings on our condo when we first moved in but we haven't done any since

Big: Mummy says weeings is my problem

Tibbsy: Curtains is my favourites too...but I likes Mummeh's diary too...

Echo: I is not bovvered with chewing Hooman fings...but I loves the apple branches...nomm nomm nomm

Back