• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think Snowdrop is looking better?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
This madam had me worrying again last night, wouldn't eat her tea and was sat in her litter tray looking uncomfortable. A dose of infacol and metacam and this morning I was woken up to this;

Pellets have gone and she is looking fine again!

Last edited:
Hmmmm she is looking poorly again now, pressing her tummy to the floor and sat in her litter tray looking miserable. I wonder if it is the kale she had earlier? She hasn't had it in a while and in the past 2 days now about 2 hours after eating it she is bloated.

I don't know about the kale, but she looked very happy (and destructive) in the video.

Sending lots of vibes for your little girl xxxxx

I don't know about the kale, but she looked very happy (and destructive) in the video.

Sending lots of vibes for your little girl xxxxx

She is very destructive at the minute! She has chewed my expensive travel case on wheels to shreds as I usually store it under the bed!

I don't know about bunnies but kale (along with cabbage and broccoli), are known to cause problems in piggies with digestive problems as they are 'gassy' veggies.

Back