• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any rescues need technical help?

Hessen

Banned
I currently do some volunteer work for several groups doing remote technical support. And would love to know if any rescues could utilise my skills?

Professional websites, stationery, newsletters, writing for articles, marketing, financial management, spreadsheets etc.

I'd love to be able to help in any capacity I can.

No worries just let me know. I have enoguh spare time and energy that I need to put in to helping more buns.

My local rescue is too far away for me to volunteer for many hours, though I'm in negotiations with wife over that, and I really want to be able to do more.

We have always planned to write a newsletter but have never found the time. Things move so quickly here that I can never keep up with it. I have often thought I could write a few articles for a newsletter but then the bunny will pass away and everything changes :?

What sort of info would you need to do a newsletter?

I currently do some volunteer work for several groups doing remote technical support. And would love to know if any rescues could utilise my skills?

Professional websites, stationery, newsletters, writing for articles, marketing, financial management, spreadsheets etc.

I'd love to be able to help in any capacity I can.

Would you consider offering your skills for a rabbit welfare campaign instead/in addition to a rescue?

Like this one? http://makeminechocolate.co.uk/

One of my roles within MMC is to recrute volunteers and then coordinate things. We are currently looking for people who'd like to get involved, who have a particular interest in an area that would could utilise, and actually followthrough when required.

I am putting together a list of people who'd like to help and we'll then match skills with work needing doing.

If you are interested then please e-mail me on helen@makeminechocolate.co.uk

Hmm, I'll knock up a sample newsletter this weekend and see what you and other people think.

Ooh I'm quite excited at the prospect.

Would you consider offering your skills for a rabbit welfare campaign instead/in addition to a rescue?

Like this one? http://makeminechocolate.co.uk/

One of my roles within MMC is to recrute volunteers and then coordinate things. We are currently looking for people who'd like to get involved, who have a particular interest in an area that would could utilise, and actually followthrough when required.

I am putting together a list of people who'd like to help and we'll then match skills with work needing doing.

If you are interested then please e-mail me on helen@makeminechocolate.co.uk

100% definitely.

I'll drop an email with details.

Back