• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awwwh look at my Noisette!!

coco1200

Warren Veteran
In her pink dog t-shirt! :love::love::love::love:

DSC_0008.jpg

Before anyone goes up in arms, its totally medicinal purposes. She's on baytril injections daily for a lifetime. She's getting what's known as 'baytril burn' which causes scabs and hardening of the skin. Her dearly beloved husbun has taken the liberty of EATING her scabs on her back and thus they are not healing! I can't put any medicine on them either because I am worried that Oscar would ingest it and become ill! She is totally unaware of it, and it doesn't bother her in the slightest. I thought it would be a massive battle to get her to wear it, but she is not bothered at all! :love:

ok ok now ive read your explaination, was gonna report to the fashion police :lol: that aside anything for a loverly piccie of your gorgous girl :love:

Oh bless her! She looks lovely! We have a dog coat that we put Bungle in if its really cold overnight while his fur is all cut short and balding.

Awww!! Oh my gooosh! How sweet is that!? Im not a poink person but that is just too cute! :love:
Abd I must say, what an ingenius thought. Doggy jumper, I would never of thought of that!

thank you guys! :love: It says 'WAG' on the back of her t-shirt as well... can't get worse than that! :lol::lol:

I thought I would start with a dead cheapy one incase she chewed it to shreds, so bought that off Ebay. The woman wrote on it that it that it was too BIG for her Jack Russell... its a perfect fit for Noisette :shock: I'll get a proper photo shoot today of my pair today to show you them bounding in the garden!

least theres no bling on it, there isnt is there, you have a classy lady there, i think online war would break out if you made her chavy :lol::lol:

least theres no bling on it, there isnt is there, you have a classy lady there, i think online war would break out if you made her chavy :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: hmmm... are you saying she needs a burberry tartan t-shirt?! Noo, Noisette is far too classy, she is a proper lady! :lol:

Awww I can't see it :( :(

What is she poorly with? I must've missed that. I remember when sorrel used to get scabs from baytril injections and i didn't know what they were and was really freaked out :oops:

Back