• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Dutchie addition :)

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Picked him up on our way home, I got told we were picking him up tomorrow morning so such a nice suprise. Hes soo cool :love:

m9sgog.jpg

r1esfq.jpg

29vl9bm.jpg

33jkb50.jpg

"but mum, i have to have another, auntie jill told me to!" :lol::lol::lol:

Would have to be a boy if i did, 2 girls and 2 guys...

:lol: I want a black and a chocolate next then I will be complete with my fave coloured ones :lol:

ner ner i have grey which your new edition is a spit of my bigs:love::love:, i have a chocolate, yellow, black, would love a blue, steel, and tri though :oops:

Aww, a family of different coloured Dutch would be lovely :love: Is he a brown grey or pale grey?

Aww, a family of different coloured Dutch would be lovely :love: Is he a brown grey or pale grey?

mines pale grey but moults brown grey if that makes sense, will be interesting if this lil mite does the same :D

see i stole your bunny :lol:
rabbitandfrog064-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hes ment to be a pale grey, he was from an experiment litter :lol:
Hes so good, lets Harri and Mia cuddle him so much, so friendly seeing as he hasn't been touch/picked up or anything for 4months until yest.

areia - I want to see pics of your dutchies :love:

just looked back at your show me your dutchies thread i thought id put mine up, just a couple i have loads but have put most up on other threads,

beth caught in the act, shes a very clever girlie
011-1.jpg

her husbun very quick to defend her name, though he does naff all to help, hides until the foods there :lol: doc is my snuggle bun
016-1.jpg

carrie a lil madam, taken 2 chunks out of my sons arm now, we have an understanding, wouldnt change her for the world, this is HER box
025.jpg

biggles with wifie carrie, gonna be scary when i bond them altogether, getting on abit my bigs 6 yrs old this oct, you wouldnt know it though still acts the kit, hes my first from a breeder the rest all rescued,
021.jpg

Back