• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ive had to put rosie

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
back on excell junior/dwarf, she just won't eat the mature i wanted her on, because they are much bigger, and she is only a little netherland dwarf, and her mouth is tiny :( ive got the special vetmed food also with glucosamine diet from vets, but same problem with them as excell mature the pellets are too big for her little mouth

When my dog, Chester had to move to James Wellbeloved dog food, because of his dickey tummy, I had to crush it with a rolling pin because he didnt like the big pieces. Actually that wont help you at all because the burges would probably just go into powder wouldn't it??! Forget I spoke. Just ignore me. I was never here.

When my dog, Chester had to move to James Wellbeloved dog food, because of his dickey tummy, I had to crush it with a rolling pin because he didnt like the big pieces. Actually that wont help you at all because the burges would probably just go into powder wouldn't it??! Forget I spoke. Just ignore me. I was never here.

:lol::oops: knowing my luck id probrably end up with it all over the kitchen :lol:

have you ever tried her on allen and page? my lot are on that and the pellets are little ones... dont know if its suitable

Instead of wasting the pellets, how about crushing some of them to put in her porridge...if you give her any that is! :)

ive kept her on excel and just mix some of the mature pellets in, sometimes she will eat them little madam :lol:, i can't mix with porridge she is such a fussy lady bun, she won't touch porridge as its too sticky for her, she is too worried about getting her face messy :oops: :roll: lady buns for you :lol:

Back