• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

present off my bunny

aww, that's so nice. At 5am this morning i had littlebun laid across my neck eating cecals from his bum :shock:

Nice. Thanks for that. I was just about to have my Alpin, WITH RAISONS!!!!! When my rabbits go back outside after playing in the house, I don't have to sweep any stray poop that doesnt make it to the litter tray because Chester dog eats em!!!

Nice. Thanks for that. I was just about to have my Alpin, WITH RAISONS!!!!! When my rabbits go back outside after playing in the house, I don't have to sweep any stray poop that doesnt make it to the litter tray because Chester dog eats em!!!

sorry :oops: :lol: ok he gave me chocolate drops :lol: why do dogs do that :shock: i remember my nans dog once ate the whole contents of the guinea pig cage :shock: yuck, saved cleaning it though :lol::lol::lol:

Back