• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie's little bags of Sunshine

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
We have been talking about Kirkby today, as I was getting a telling off from the bunnies for not being around yesterday. And I was telling the bunnies that there are bunnies at Kirkby who don't have a friend as the plum fairy has not visited recently.

Sophie is offering to send her valentines present ( A bag of marigold flower petals) from Granite to the Kirkby buns. Instead we are going to make little bags of sunshine.

This contains dried carrot, marigold flower petal and readigrass.

Sophie would like to know if someone would like to brighten the day of a Kirkby bun by sending one of her little bags of sunshine. All money will be sent to the kirkby vets.

Each bag costs £2.50 which will send 75g of sunshine to a single bunny.

Money can be sent by paypal to me. please send it by personal>gift. Could you also please say for which fundraiser this is for.

Last edited:
Aww, what a lovely idea Sophie sweetheart. I'm a bit bleary eyed right now and would probably end up sending £500 to some random bloke in uruguay, but I will try to remember to send you some money tomorrow xx

Back