• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please.....2 girlies being spayed tomorrow

PearlyGirl

Mama Doe
Belle and Stew are going to be spayed tomorrow. Feel very nervous for them especially poor Stew, i will be worried about her the most for obvious reasons :(
Can the girls (and me) have loads of vibes please, i don't think i'll sleep tonight :? not that i did last night either as little bun has taken a liking to laying across my neck to sleep :roll:

Lots of vibes. I'm sure they'll sail through just fine:)

(love the name Stew :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Thanks everyone, i hope all goes smoothly :)

Stew was Stu before it turned out Stu was actually a girl :shock: then a week later i acquired Dumpling :lol: when we got our rex a few weeks ago she was going to be Gravy, but my son decided she was far too pretty so she is now Belle..........not sure what littlebun is going to be called yet :?

Thinking of you and sending lots and lots of (((( vibes )))) for your girlies xx

Shall look out for updates tomorrow.

No news yet :(
I can't wait much longer, they said not to ring them and they would ring me but it's been 6 hours and i neeeeeeeeed to know my girls are ok. Dumpling is really sulking without them :(

Have just rung them (naughty i know) they said collect at 5pm....not how they were doing or anything :? i will Lynne don't worry :)

Awww they're fine if you're collecting them at 5.00pm. They'll be round from the anaesthetic & a bit dopey with the meds.
I hope your vet prescribes some ongoing pain relief for them on discharge.

Nose rubs to Dumpling. He always seems to get left out of the action - doesn't realize what a lucky bun he is.

Awww they're fine if you're collecting them at 5.00pm. They'll be round from the anaesthetic & a bit dopey with the meds.
I hope your vet prescribes some ongoing pain relief for them on discharge.

Nose rubs to Dumpling. He always seems to get left out of the action - doesn't realize what a lucky bun he is.

Little bun is trying to make friends with him but he's having none of it and is sulking with me too :roll:
I asked about pain relief he said they will be given an injection (can't remember it's name, will ask later) that should last them 2 days :? but they did say i could use metacam in 2 days if i need to and zantac.
Was about to start asking what else i need to do, i know to keep them warm and encourage them to eat. when should they be pooping and moving about?
anything else i need to know?
I have a feeling it's going to be a long night what with those two and little bun wanting to be fussed all night!

Back