• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Rabbit's Life - Please Help

:(:(:(:( I'm speechless

Made even worse by the loss of a lovedbun - especially one who has been the result of some hoomin being wicked. I can't stop weeping recently...........

How some people don't get it I don't know - sadly I doubt that they will never feel how we all feel about our beloved rabbit friends.

Made even worse by the loss of a lovedbun - especially one who has been the result of some hoomin being wicked. I can't stop weeping recently...........

How some people don't get it I don't know - sadly I doubt that they will never feel how we all feel about our beloved rabbit friends.
Don't understand.. .who's been wicked?

Don't understand.. .who's been wicked?

Oooh:oops:, now that didn't come out right - I mean that they come into our care becuase of someone else being wicked eg. The Oxford Buns coming to us because of ill treatment. Should have read especially one who has come into our lives being the result of some other hoomin being wicked.

This vid makes me weep because we've seen it first hand for ourselves, bunnies that come into rescue in such awful circumstances. It's just so unneccessary.

Back