• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No Bunny In Charge?

Hessen

Banned
Is there always a dominant bun? If there is I can't figure out who it is out of Rum & Raisin.

They both went through a stage of humping the other. They sometimes sleep apart, sometimes next to each other. They do an equal amount of grooming of each other (although never do loads at a time, it's a case of 4 licks for you then half an hour grooming myself - much like my wife...anyway we digress)

Is this normal bun couple behaviour?

I am really not sure who is boss out of my two:roll: I *think* it is Ollie as he's the one who dishes out the tellings off.

hi sorry I dont know in answer to your question but had to post because I have never seen bunnies like yours what breed are they?! :love:

Some of my buns I never know others you just know

Charlie, Belle and Frankie = equal (bonding had no humping etc)

Sophie and Granite = Sophie

Autumn Charlie Granite and Sophie =Autumn, Although never knew it til she went to RB

I find it hard too. I assume that my Ralph is the dominant one because he's the one that does the (occasional) chasing and grunting...and when he grunts Ruby goes flat to the ground to show her submission... but yet he's also the one who does the large proportion of the grooming... so I don't really understand how that works.

Back