• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

EASTER HAY FUNDRAISER for BARC bunnies..THANKYOUS AND PICS

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
www.animalmagicpetsupplies.co.uk is running an Easter hay fundraiser to help our bunnies .

They are now selling sample packs of hay ..buy some of these and animalmagicpetsupplies will donate hay for our buns ..

please take a look on their website and click on Easter fundraiser on the left hand side for more details of how this works ..

and its free delivery for any size order as long as you live in south yorkshire ;)

thank you

Angie and the BARC bunnies :wave: :wave:

Last edited:
So £10 of hay to qualify? Have been looking to buy some new hay for Beau, but can only get oat wheat and barley hay from hay experts but their delivery is so expensive...but if money is going to a rescue, then animal magic get my vote. I'm just not quite sure I understand how it works. Will get OH to help my simple brain work it out :roll:

Thanks Angie :)

Lib n Bunny - One person on their own doesn't have to buy £10 worth of hay, you could just buy one 50p bag if you want:D. We will keep a note of the total number of bags of each type of hay sold overall and then for every 20 small bags or 10 easter wrapped bags of that type of hay, the rescue receives one full sized bag of that hay.

Also if people would like to send some anonymously to a rescue as an Easter gift then please just let us know and we are happy to send direct to them on your behalf. If you want to order for yourself as well as a rescue, then please do a separate order for each delivery address.

I am Lynne :wave:
what do i need to do? no need to deliver it til my next monthly order either, it can save til then :)

OK so if i order one of their £2 sample packs, that will count towards your £10 goals, right?

do i need to let them know the order is for this fundraiser??

thanks

come on everyone! there are loads of 50p bags to choose from or packs of 4 samples from just £2.00 :):):)
I'm having some Lynne,how do you want me to pay :)
Like i said don't worry about delivery, just bring it with the next shipping order :lol:

I am Lynne :wave:
what do i need to do? no need to deliver it til my next monthly order either, it can save til then :)

Hi Claire:wave:
Thank you - Just let me know what you are wanting so I can keep it to one side for you and you can pay with your monthly order if you want to:D

OK so if i order one of their £2 sample packs, that will count towards your £10 goals, right?

do i need to let them know the order is for this fundraiser??

thanks

Hi Paula:wave:

Yes that's right it will count towards the £10 goal for one full sized bag:D
If you order direct from the website it will automatically let me know it is for the fundraiser as all sample bag sales on there are being counted towards it:D
If you pop RU member in the comment box at checkout though it will also qualify BARC for a % donation in money too from the sales:D

Products out of stock

Hello there,

I hope you don't mind me asking this question on an open forum, but quite a few Burns and Excel products that I would also be interested in buying say 'out of stock-product no longer available'. This is obviously a stupid question, but do I understand that you are no longer stocking these items? It's just that if you are waiting for a delivery of new stock, I will hang on and put in a big order when the new stock arrives.

Also, at the risk of sounding very penny pinching, how much is in the larger sample bags? Is the difference in price simply because of the more attractive bag or do the more expensive bags contain more hay? If the latter, I think you should add something to say exactly how much hay is in the Easter bags.

Many thanks: you have lots of things I am interested in buying and your good prices and contributions to rescues are persuading me to part with my cash lol!

Pollie.

I placed an order the other day but never seen this. I ordered two sample packs anyways, but would have done more if i had known! argh!

Hello there,

I hope you don't mind me asking this question on an open forum, but quite a few Burns and Excel products that I would also be interested in buying say 'out of stock-product no longer available'. This is obviously a stupid question, but do I understand that you are no longer stocking these items? It's just that if you are waiting for a delivery of new stock, I will hang on and put in a big order when the new stock arrives.

Also, at the risk of sounding very penny pinching, how much is in the larger sample bags? Is the difference in price simply because of the more attractive bag or do the more expensive bags contain more hay? If the latter, I think you should add something to say exactly how much hay is in the Easter bags.

Many thanks: you have lots of things I am interested in buying and your good prices and contributions to rescues are persuading me to part with my cash lol!

Pollie.

Hi Pollie:wave:
With regards to the Burns products, the Mountain Hay and the Herbal Blend is now discontinued by Burns, if there are any other products that are showing out of stock then please let me know what you are looking for as it may just be that I haven't got round to updating the stock levels on the website since our delivery yesterday. Also the same with the Excel products.

I have sent you a PM regarding the sample bags, but generally depending on which hay it is they contain a good extra large handful of hay and I will get them weighed later today and update with weights etc.

Thank you for your interest in supporting this fundraiser and the rescue buns at BARC:D

I got a sample pack of the burns green oat hay.
Well im actually amazed at how quickly Herbie & Inca devoured it, they love the stuff.
Ill be placing an order soon, and ill order some more sample packs with that order :)

Back