• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Hector ...has a moment of fame on telly

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
This is Hector ...he is a small to medium sized rabbit and he was neutered 2 weeks ago.

Hector is a very affectionate bun who adores attention...from anyone no matter if he knows them or not.. :love:

Hector is looking for a home with a girlie bun for company and snuggles :D

Last edited:
here you go .... this is hector :)

newbuns011.jpg

Oh what a handsome chap you are Hector :love:

With all that love and affection to give I am sure you will find a lovely wifeybun very very soon :love:

i have to make my mind up on what to do......

i have just had my 2 girls spayed and i dont know whether to bond them 2 together or get them husbuns?? :?

i have to order a new dogkennel/run and i dont know whether to order a doube one or single one....if my 2 girls wont go together then i will need the double one! i am swaying towards getting them a boy each..... :?

i have to make my mind up on what to do......

i have just had my 2 girls spayed and i dont know whether to bond them 2 together or get them husbuns?? :?

i have to order a new dogkennel/run and i dont know whether to order a doube one or single one....if my 2 girls wont go together then i will need the double one! i am swaying towards getting them a boy each..... :?

we have serveral lovely boys in if you decide on two pairs ..:wave:

i think it will be 2 pairs as i couldnt cope with the stress of my girls falling out all the time.......the problem is i wont be able to travel far as i have 3 children and all rescues do it different. how would you do it? would you be too far? i am in burnley, lancashire. :)

distance shouldnt be a problem...im sure we could bunny run part way :wave:

we would have to homecheck though once you have your set up sorted but im sure we can sort that too ...we have rehomed all over the place .

would you be bonding yourself?

i dont know bout bonding myself????? prob not that was my next lot of questions to you all....:lol:

i am prob defo going to get the double runs, will hopefully of ordered them by monday but they wont be delivered till prob end march, but my 2 were only speyed last friday so it should work out about right. the kennel/run will be at least 10ftx4ft, would this be big enough for each pair? :?

i have also spoken to kayj and replyed to some theads from honeybunny. I am new to using rescues but VOWED i'd never use petshops again.....

Oh wow Angie an Agouti Cutie! :love:

He's absolutely gorgeous xxx

Hope he finds his forever home soon, bless him x

Back