• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Super Bunny Lady!...ok...they're super bunnies!.....back in there!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Pixie's been here about 20 minutes, if that. The girls have been together for about 10 minutes, and her and Bluebell are sitting together in her litter tray!!

Mwahahahha!

Anyone want me to bond your bunnies?! ;)

Ok...I can't take any praise for this! Pixie couldn't care less about Bluebell humping her, and hasn't even shown that she's noticed a big lump on her back!

They've been sniffing nose to nose, and nothing.

Bluebell is being dominant at the moment. It's going well at the moment!! :D:D Pics coming! :D

Last edited:
Shall we have a sit down...maybe a spot of hay
047-1.jpg

Gossiping about that handsome Buck that lives next door
045-2.jpg

Whispering secrets to each other
046-1.jpg

Ah what a lovely picture,makes it all worthwhile,are they young frenchies?

Pixie is a full Frenchie. 6 months...:shock: (5kg) and Bluebell is a Frenchie cross (I think around 4kg)

Well done with your bonding...bunnies are funny things, aren't they! :lol:

Pixie is a full Frenchie. 6 months...:shock: (5kg) and Bluebell is a Frenchie cross (I think around 4kg)

Well done with your bonding...bunnies are funny things, aren't they! :lol:

Wow they dont look that big,I also have another two bunnies who I was told were frenchies by the breeder but they are nearly 6 months and only just over 5lbs lol

Wow!! They bonded quickly :lol: They look so happy too :love:

I was expecting some sort of chasing! :lol: But no...they circled about three times, and Bluebell has humped slightly. A teenie bit of grunting, but they're quite happy with each other's company!!:love::love:

Pixie as a credit to Verity. She's obviously been brought up in such a loving household. She's more relaxed than Ted...:shock:

Wow they dont look that big,I also have another two bunnies who I was told were frenchies by the breeder but they are nearly 6 months and only just over 5lbs lol

It's a really big litter tray. She's a very big girl. Ted's 7.2kg...so I'm used to them. ;) They look normal sized to me! :lol:

Bluebell's thumping every now and then (but she's a thumpy bun). They're happily eating next to each other. I still think I'll sleep on the sofa tonight, abut I'm so happy that it's gone well.

I'd be bored if they weren't so darn cute! ;)

Back