• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Auntie Liz (hugo's there)

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
:wave: Hello Auntie Liz and Uncle Steve - I's home and safe now!!! Mummy's given me lots of cuddles and snuggled me into my new home - I's very thirsty and drank lots and lots of waters - she said I's a very good bunny in the car :love:

Clarissa1.jpg

Thank yous very much for Lookings after me, and finding me a forever home :love: I hopes you start to be feeling better very soon!!

So pleased she has arrived safely in her new home :wave:

I bet she is really pleased to be out of the cage we had her in, but we were expecting a disabled baby bunny. If we had known how big she was we would have turned her away so I suppose it all turned out for the best.:D

I hope you have many years of pleasure together she is such a fun bun to watch playing:love:

And you can call her whatever you like, I decided I didn't like Clarissa any more anyway :oops::lol:

Look forward to more piccys :love:

So pleased she has arrived safely in her new home :wave:

I bet she is really pleased to be out of the cage we had her in, but we were expecting a disabled baby bunny. If we had known how big she was we would have turned her away so I suppose it all turned out for the best.:D

I hope you have many years of pleasure together she is such a fun bun to watch playing:love:

And you can call her whatever you like, I decided I didn't like Clarissa any more anyway :oops::lol:

Look forward to more piccys :love:

Well I want to call her something you like :oops: It's important to me for some weird reason :lol: :roll:

I'll have a good look at her and see if a name comes :lol:

Well I want to call her something you like :oops: It's important to me for some weird reason :lol: :roll:

I'll have a good look at her and see if a name comes :lol:

After I told her that her name was Clarissa she actually told me that her name was Cassandra, and Cassie for short :oops::oops::lol: I looked in her eyes and knew there was a name there somewhere, I just got it a little bit wrong.

Can you tell I'm loosing it :roll::lol:

After I told her that her name was Clarissa she actually told me that her name was Cassandra, and Cassie for short :oops::oops::lol: I looked in her eyes and knew there was a name there somewhere, I just got it a little bit wrong.

Can you tell I'm loosing it :roll::lol:

Ohhh LIZ!!!! I LOVE it - How totally perfect - Cassie :love::love::love:

Back