• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Price For A Neuter In Northeast

Hiya,
Havent been on the forum for a while!
just to let you know me and smokey are doing fine, smokeys growen alot now, still a indoor bunny like always.

Just thinking i need to start thinking about getting smokey neuted, hes about 7-8 mounth now, i know its 6 mounth to get them done but hes not agressive at all.
Just thinking where is the best care and lowest price around the northeast (sunderland/newcastle area)

thank you x

Hi,

I go to Metrovets in Longbenton, can't recommend Neil enough, he's save Pyeman on numerous occasions and my mum's dog Tink. Not sure exactly how much he charges for a neuter but his prices for everything else have always been way cheaper than anywhere else I've been.

Give him a call on 01912709639 and he's always happy to have a chat before you go down (I've even called him about friends pets who aren't registered with him and he was more than happy to walk me thru different options).

Welcome back Ash :wave:

I dont know about vets in your area, sorry :(

How is Smokey?
Any updated photos for us? :love:

Back