• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SS mature sized pellets?

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
are the SS range of mature pellets smaller then the burgess mature sized pellets? if they are and similiar in size to excell dwarf, i would like maybe to move rosie onto them, with the size being easier for her to eat

does anyone know ? :?

Pass.... I feed Catkin the Burgess Mature and they are bigger than the normal Burgess. But despite having very few teeth, he finds them easier to eat.

Pass.... I feed Catkin the Burgess Mature and they are bigger than the normal Burgess. But despite having very few teeth, he finds them easier to eat.

im thinking maybe my rosie isn't touching the excell mature ones with her only being a nethie with a tiny mouth, i wrote to excell but doubt they will make a smaller version for her :oops: :lol: there have been days when she has ate them, but more times im throwing them away when she hasn't eaten them, ive given her some of her old dwraf ones this morning to see if she eats them

SS mature are larger than excel, about the same diameter as normall ss but shorter and not as wiggly :)

Back