• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this a good base for our four?

Yeah I will attach a run as well, accessible permanantly via a catflap. That playhouse it 6ft wide x 4ft tall. Which I thought may be preferable to a 4ft x 6ft shed, as I guessed the length would be more important to the buns than the height.

At the moment 2 of ours live outside, and 2 have free range of the spare bedroom, however I want to try to rebond them all together in a foursome over the next few weeks so am looking for suitable outdoor accomadation. I only have a small car so would need to be delievered and no more than £200.

If you have any other suggestions I would be happy to hear them :)

ergh shut down ebay by accident, anyway theres a few suggestions. Bear in mind you would need shelter, but thats fairly cheap to make or like i said us their hutchs filled with hay. perhaps have a clear plastic sheet with a few holes that can be held in over the top and in place in the ground with tent pegs for those really windy/rainy days.

The bunnies might not use the height but cleaning out will be a lot easier if you can stand up without banging your head :D

ergh shut down ebay by accident, anyway theres a few suggestions. Bear in mind you would need shelter, but thats fairly cheap to make or like i said us their hutchs filled with hay. perhaps have a clear plastic sheet with a few holes that can be held in over the top and in place in the ground with tent pegs for those really windy/rainy days.

Maybe a cheap £100 6 x 4 shed, attached to the 6x9x6 run.....now I just need to convince the OH we should stretch to £260 ;)

Back