• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leics to PontefractSORTED

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is now complete
Can anyone help get the lovely Debbie to her new home in West Yorkshire?
Her new owner has already been homechecked, sent the forms and donation back..then gone down with the flu:cry:
Rebecca was willing to drive all the way to Leicester to pick bunny up but obviously she is now feeling unable to do such a long drive
We would love to see Debbie in her home and the rescue needs her space..so if you can help with the journey or part of it

please respond on this thread

Last edited:
Where did you say you were going today Jill? Depending how far it is I might just dose up on painkillers and try my best to get there. I know how desperate you are for rescue places.

Hi Rebecca
I am going as far as junction 23a..that's not far but it is a bit further up
its the services for Donnington..you can get to them and get from them both directions on M1
23A
I can be there at 11.30 but have to leave there at 11.45 as on way to work

not sure if you'd get there on time..as you'd have to aim to be there a bit earlier in case held up

I'll set off now Jill, I'll be the one in the gray coat looking ill. I'll e-mail my mobile number so we can stay in touch by text?

Thanks for everything Jill. She's home in a 42" dog crate just tempoarily while she settles in and I can bond. It took a while for her to venture out of the carrier but she's munching on some hay as we speak :) :love:

Thanks for everything Jill. She's home in a 42" dog crate just tempoarily while she settles in and I can bond. It took a while for her to venture out of the carrier but she's munching on some hay as we speak :) :love:
Glad you both got home safely..was lovely to meet you:D
Give her a noserub from me..and take care of yourself x

Back