• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My husbun's gone away on my birfday... celebrating on me lonesome :(

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Tink: It's my offishal birfdays today, nobody knows when the real birfday is, but today I celebrates my twoth birfday :)

Only fing is my husbun Roody Roo got shuved in a carrier at about spring greens time and I've not seen him since :cry::cry: Mummy was gone for ages this afternoon and didn't bring Roo back wiv her :( I got two Fenugreek Crunchies when she gots back and I pretended to be really happy but I'm missing my Roo. Mummy keeps promising Roo is comings home tomorrow but I'm soo sad as it's groomings time and I is all alone.:cry::cry: I'm looking for 'im everywhere.

PICT2847.jpg

Where's my Roody?? Mummy said he's at a posh health spar in Harrogates but I don't knows if I believes her :?

awWWW HOPPY Birthday Tinks, hubby will be home soon..Maybe he's gone pressie shopping and you will get something nice when he comes back ;)

Make the most of getting lots of attention from your mummy tonight :love:

Awwwwwh!!! My heart just melted :love: Happy birfday Tinks!!! :love: You could be Dixies twin, you even have the same tempermant by the sounds of it! :shock:

Awwwwwh!!! My heart just melted :love: Happy birfday Tinks!!! :love: You could be Dixies twin, you even have the same tempermant by the sounds of it! :shock:

I have seriously wondered if they are related, I don't suppose there would be a way of knowing but it does seem possible.

Is Dotty really human friendly? I'm interested in the nature v nurture thing as Tinks' littermate Phoebe is a real cuddle bun yet they've had exactly the same circumstances in life prior to adoption... wondered if Dotty and Dixie were poles apart also.

I have seriously wondered if they are related, I don't suppose there would be a way of knowing but it does seem possible.

Is Dotty really human friendly? I'm interested in the nature v nurture thing as Tinks' littermate Phoebe is a real cuddle bun yet they've had exactly the same circumstances in life prior to adoption... wondered if Dotty and Dixie were poles apart also.

Dotty was much more friendly than Dixie... Dotty never used to hang off our jeans! :lol: :oops: Dotty has gone to live with Ailish and Teddy, i wonder how shes getting on... Dixie had a similar story to your Tinks didnt she... what with the animals being kept in poor conditions, then having the babies :cry: Maybe that has something to do with the 2 of them being the way they are :cry: Both little darlings though :love:

I hope Dixie manages to find a home as good as what Tinks has with you :)

I hope Dixie manages to find a home as good as what Tinks has with you :)

Aw thank you. I can forgive her anything, knowing what she went through. When I look at her early pictures I can see her scabby ears and urine stained fur and it is really is upsetting to think :cry::cry: Tinks is never unfriendly, bless, just doesn't want human cuddles ... she's always pestering Roo for cuddles though and is very happy, she has binkied quite a lot recently :love::love:

Happy Birthday Tinks....

from Phoebe

(No one remembered my birthday here!!! :()

:wave: Happy Birthday Phoebe

It's only a made up birthday anyway, could be ten days or so either side.

:oops: I forgot Esme's 2nd birthday only a month ago :oops::oops: I realised a couple of days later.

Happy belated birthday Tinks (and Phoebe too). Bubbles says made up birthdays are the best - we don't know her actual birthday either so she has an official birth date, like the Queen. :D:D

Back