• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

your pics of buns snuggling together

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
You all know I am awaiting Bobby ...ahem vist to the VET. and the we are going speed dating to see if we can find her the man of her dreams:love:

Just wanted to see all the snuggliness I have to look forward to, After all the hard work and sleepless nights that is!:shock:

Awww, you won't regret it. It's lovely to see them all snuggled up. :love:

A bunny makes a good pillow:
DSCF7371700x525.jpg

I am just waiting for my homecheck which I hope will be soon. I really want to get Radish a friend to snuggle as soon as possible.

Lavender with her previous husbun called Charlie, they used to squish themselves into the tiniest spaces to be together......

squished_August05002.jpg

buns_oct05006.jpg

image_june05011.jpg

I'm sure she misses Charlie but she loves Darwin too......
IMG_4729.jpg

Lavender with her previous husbun called Charlie, they used to squish themselves into the tiniest spaces to be together......

squished_August05002.jpg

buns_oct05006.jpg

image_june05011.jpg

I'm sure she misses Charlie but she loves Darwin too......
IMG_4729.jpg
Thats adorable, they lurve each other so much

Hessen am glad that she is fine now, she had me worried for a while:shock:. and the binkies are always good

Bobby is a she, I got her off a freind of mine whos rabbits accidently had a litter!!!

So kept the name as she knew it

Mum is either a french or dwarf lop
untitled.jpg

n1151199963_66257_6342.jpg

and her dad was big but up eared, She has his colour and tempererment.

mummy.jpg
So mixed bag really

Back