• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deepdale Pets

willowholly

Mama Doe
I heard of this place through this forum & today have booked my 2 in for boarding whilst we're away.Has anyone else boarded here & what did you think?:)

:wave::wave:
My lot have stayed there twice now. Rowena is great and the vets closest to her is actually my vet who is fantastic.
The accommodation is huge, and Squidgy lives in a heated wendy house when he's there and has regular snuggles!
Have you been to have a look?

No,I dont drive & my hubby says hes not bothered about looking as heard about it on here & its got to be better than where they have been before-they were shut in a shed along with the tumble dryer & lawn mower-very professional,NOT!Ive asked for photos but to be honest im in the same frame of mind as hubby,it sounds much better than where they have been.A wendy house with heat lamp sounds like a palace!Just wondered what others thought.:)

Back