• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Could Cry- Re Morse

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I think we have the old Inspector back :)

From this in December 2009-so boney with a pot belly :cry: :cry:

004-1.jpg

to this today................

010-12.jpg

001-17.jpg

002-14.jpg

009-11.jpg

003-13.jpg

016-9.jpg

014-9.jpg

013-12.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

he's looking great can he send some weight putting on vibes to my old girl rosie please :wave: she's more interested in her hay then her pellets these days, her teeth have been checked and they are perfect

:love: He looks so much better Jane.

I am a little worried about Homey at the moment as he has lost some weight, if he loses more he is to have bloods taken.

Awwh - he's looking good! Your hay looks fantastic too - so green and lovely. Where do you get it?

:love: He looks so much better Jane.

I am a little worried about Homey at the moment as he has lost some weight, if he loses more he is to have bloods taken.

I am sorry to hear that. I hope he will be OK

I cant believe that Morse is looking so much better. I honestly thought he was dying.... *shudders*

Mackers I get my hay in bales from a Farm :)

I am sorry to hear that. I hope he will be OK

I cant believe that Morse is looking so much better. I honestly thought he was dying.... *shudders*

Mackers I get my hay in bales from a Farm :)

they like to prove us wrong jane :) just look at rosie the wed night i was talking to dad saying i don't think she has much longer, then the next day, she was bright as ever :D

I cannot tell you how happy I am looking at those pictures.
How much better he looks!
Love you Morse! :love:

Awww he does look much better with a fuller figure, I hadn't thought he looked that skinny but, comparing the two he deffo looks healthier now - brilliant :love::love:

Inspector Morse has quite the fan club, so I know all of us are thrilled to see him looking so well.
Well done, both of you!!! :D

He even looks stunning at 5am in the morning with my bleary eyes :love:
My little boy loves the Inspector and thinks his name is great :D

Back