• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My name is...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Cotton. I am around 10-11 weeks old and i am very cute and cuddly. I binky alot, i am generally a very happy bunny. I am currently being spoilt in Bournemouth with my 5 foster mummies! But, i cannot stay here forever, and would really really like a proper home of my own.

I need brushing alot, probably every day, but it doesnt take very long, only a few minutes. I am a good bunny, who would like a home. I love cuddles and will sit on your for half an hour an a time getting pampered and snuggled.

Cotton x

Cotton036.jpg

i loves treats!

Cotton034.jpg

i loves exploring!

Cotton033.jpg

if you wants me you haves to promise to keep me in supply of carrotys!

Cotton031.jpg

or i will scowl at you!

Cotton030.jpg

do you want me yet?

;):love:

Aw, so cute - a wee ball of fluff, although that's very good disapproving rabbit face s/he's developing :lol: :love:

Cotton: Thank you hoomins! I am coot i know! But i would like my very own hoomin to snuggle with.... and maybe a girlfriend. I dont mind if she is fluffy or not, im not biased. as long as she is pweeetty and wuvs me!

my god why did you put him in the tumble dryer :shock::shock::shock:

:lol: jk, he is very very cute and very WHITE :shock: you sure your not bathing him

Back