• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

allan & page

charmaine

Warren Scout
hi all i was just after some advice realy i feed my 5 year old rabbits allan & page natural rabbit pellets and fruit/vegatables and hay they are in great health i was just wondering if thease pelets are still ok for my bunns or should i change them what do people think thanx charmaine :D

If your rabbits are healthy and their coats are in good condition, then keep them on this diet. You might have to swap to a different pellet as they get older though (A&P doesn't seem to be nutritious enough for very old rabbits)

Agree with Amy above..keep them on this diet until they get older..by that I mean 6 +, or if you notice their condition getting poor or they start losing weight

Then you can move them to a different pellet such as SS mature, or Excell or to Allen and Page Breeder & Grower pellets which some people use for more mature buns with good results

I had to change to the Breeder and Grower version for winter as some of my buns lost condition. They did well on it in the warmer months tho.

I have an elderly bunny called Toffee :love:
He was on Allen & Page Natural Pellets until I found out that people used Breeders & Growers as it had more fat and oils in it.
I changed them over to this and he gained a lot of condition! :wave:

I have an elderly bunny called Toffee :love:
He was on Allen & Page Natural Pellets until I found out that people used Breeders & Growers as it had more fat and oils in it.
I changed them over to this and he gained a lot of condition! :wave:

i know that the farm feed place i get mine keep them i have seen them i will need to go again soon so i will check out what they have thank you :D x

Ive got my outside buns on allen and page Shadow is 8 and shes fine,My indoor one has wagg opimum cause shes fussy:lol:

i know that the farm feed place i get mine keep them i have seen them i will need to go again soon so i will check out what they have thank you :D x

You're welcome!
It's a pain as I have to order mine in!
I told them the other day that I wasn't a breeder and they were like... "Ohh aren't you?!" :lol:

will oxbow bunny basics t be good for an old bunny who has lost a lot of weight, he didn't each it today and I stirred it into his porridge:wave:

Back