• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you use to weigh your rabbits?

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Ive got some digital scales that i use to weigh the piggies on (i put them in a little basket) but dont think that will work with the rabbits,I got my wormer today so i need to weigh them before i use it,What do you use?

I use my kitchen scales with a basket on to weigh the small buns, and human scales for the giants (I weigh me, and then me + bun)

I generally only need to weigh for worming, so don't need them as accurate as you'd need for monitoring a poorly bun.

I use my kitchen scales with a basket on to weigh the small buns, and human scales for the giants (I weigh me, and then me + bun)

I generally only need to weigh for worming, so don't need them as accurate as you'd need for monitoring a poorly bun.

I might try the kitchen scales,Yes i weigh Lyric on my scales:)

We stand on our normal scales and see what it reads, then pick up the rabbit and do the same - the difference is what the rabbit weighs.

Back