PDA

View Full Version : Extra affectionate?

Bluesmum
12-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Now....I'm NOT complaining, but Blue has got REALLY affectionate over the last couple of weeks, he's usually a cuddle bun, but never to this extent....and Marnie has started licking me almost constantly (mostly my feet *blerg* ) If she isn't licking me she's licking something of mine (usually the INSIDE of my slippers)
Is this ok/normal or could there be something wrong (especially with the almost obsessive licking)
As I type she's licking my hand :?

Ted an Petal
12-02-2010, 10:51 AM
i think she just loves you:love:, wish my buns would so affectionate lol make the most of it is all i'll say lol

louise and Gus
12-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Sweetpea constantly licks me if I am within reach :lol: I don't think it's a sign of anything wrong, I would keep an eye out to make sure neither are grooming anything that could cause them to ingest lots of fibres, like fluffy slippers!

Bluesmum
12-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Sweetpea constantly licks me if I am within reach :lol: I don't think it's a sign of anything wrong, I would keep an eye out to make sure neither are grooming anything that could cause them to ingest lots of fibres, like fluffy slippers!

Mine are skanky old cotton ones :oops:
She still keeps trying to sit on my lap when I'm on the loo :roll: I think Liz should have warned me Marnie is a bit of an odd one :lol: