• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Extra affectionate?

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Now....I'm NOT complaining, but Blue has got REALLY affectionate over the last couple of weeks, he's usually a cuddle bun, but never to this extent....and Marnie has started licking me almost constantly (mostly my feet *blerg* ) If she isn't licking me she's licking something of mine (usually the INSIDE of my slippers)
Is this ok/normal or could there be something wrong (especially with the almost obsessive licking)
As I type she's licking my hand :?

Sweetpea constantly licks me if I am within reach :lol: I don't think it's a sign of anything wrong, I would keep an eye out to make sure neither are grooming anything that could cause them to ingest lots of fibres, like fluffy slippers!

Sweetpea constantly licks me if I am within reach :lol: I don't think it's a sign of anything wrong, I would keep an eye out to make sure neither are grooming anything that could cause them to ingest lots of fibres, like fluffy slippers!

Mine are skanky old cotton ones :oops:
She still keeps trying to sit on my lap when I'm on the loo :roll: I think Liz should have warned me Marnie is a bit of an odd one :lol:

Back